In Mariánské Lázně
- Try the warm spa wafers or fantastic cakes in the renowned cafés in the entire town and visit the evening performance of the Singing Fountain.
- Take advantage of a wide range of relaxation, wellness and beautifying procedures in the spa houses.
Mariánské Lázně will offer you
Music fans, especially jazz lovers can enjoy a wide range of concerts at the colonnade and nearby spa houses.
Lovers of ice-cream, cakes, spa wafers and everything sweet will experience a paradise in Mariánské Lázně.
To taste the atmosphere of the spa life, we recommend to visit the classic „Roman Bath“.
Not far away from our guest house, you can visit a disco or enjoy a dance in a forest café or other dance places.
Couples in love will definitely enjoy the evening performance of the Singing Fountain.
Our guests love taking strolls in the spa town itself but they also like to explore local points of interest in the vicinity.
TIPS FOR KIDS
- Miniature park – educational excursion with perfect miniatures (1:25) of significant building and technical sights of the Czech Republic.
- Children’s site “Prelát” – a natural amusement park with a campfire ring, wooden constructions, rope climbing frames etc.
Tips for couples in Love
We recommend walks in tranquil spruce forests, romantic parks, blooming meadows and undamaged nature of the Slavkovský Les protected area.
Don’t miss the evening performance of the Singing Fountain and don’t forget to taste the springs, especially the Love Spring, which will make your cheeks turn red.
Tips in the Wider Surroundings
- walks in the Slavkovský Les protected area with the opportunity of rich mushroom catches
- nature trails in Kladská and Smraďoch nature reserves (popular peat bogs)
- Kladská hunting mansion in the centre of the most precious zone of the Slavkovský Les protected area
- reconstructed chateau of Kynžvart and the adjacent spa town of Lázně Kynžvart
- Teplá Premonstratensian monastery with a fantastic library
- Bečov castle and chateau with the famous St. Maurus reliquary
- spa towns of Františkovy Lázně and Karlovy Vary
- historical town of Cheb
- Loked nad Ohří castle
- butterfly farm and nature reservation SOOS
- Chodovar brewery with a well-known restaurant built in a rock; beer spa
- Singing Fountain in Mariánské Lázně
- world-famous Chopin’s Festival
- Skiing area in Mariánské Lázně – two ski slopes practically in the town centre! Skiing for everyone with night lighting
- thanks to the higher altitude and heavy snowfall you can also take advantage of the cross-country skiing paradise with well-maintained ski runs
- 18 hole Royal Golf Club course
- cyclepaths of different difficulties in a charming hilly landscape
- rope centre
- long speedway races in Mariánské Lázně