You can choose from trips to:
- The town itself and the spa centre offer a number of walk routes in a pleasant environment of spa parks, which have already been praised by J.W. Goethe Kladská moors, which is situated 10 – 13 km north-west of Mariánské Lázně, contains very valuable mountain moors. These moors are a water reservoir for spa springs. You can experience an interesting introduction to the utflows of carbon dioxide in moffettes on the mini natural trail ‘Smraďoch’. Hunting manor in the style of Swiss hunting lodges Nearby Kladský rybník.
- The Kynžvart Chateau and spa town Kynžvart The Teplá Monastery with the second biggest library in the Czech Republic (about 100 thousand volumes) Bečov castle.
- Spa towns Františkovy Lázně and Karlovy, Vary Historical town Cheb.
- Loket castle – medieval fortress with a slim cylindrical tower.
- Family brewery Chodovar with famous restaurant.
We will recommend you other interesting trips according to your interests!